To do this WBW is working ‘internally’ within its Secretariat and ‘externally’ with a community of stakeholders.
- Assess internal staff policies and make recommendations to the Secretariat management on how to develop and further its culture and practice to support gender equality goals
- Provide an internal network for staff offering information exchange and capacity building events oriented towards a gender bilingual culture
- Raise awareness and engage ICC stakeholders on the goals and benefits of greater diversity and balance.
- Track progress towards gender balance in ICC representative bodies and governance
- Connect with existing women in business networks to learn from experiences and link suitable experts and leaders with opportunities while exposing a wider community of women business experts to ICC global business activities.