WBW stakeholdersThey hold an interest in the organization: current or former staff, ICC members, including present or past representatives of the Court, ICC policymaking or governing bodies, members of ICC networks and/or national committees. Stakeholders are dependent on one another and responsible for value creation.
WBW community members should ensure they are creating value:
- for themselves personally (professional image, peer recognition, information exchange etc., skill development, interaction with others)
- for other stakeholders (members actively contribute to a chain of “value creation” for themselves and for others, and this collective effort enhances effectiveness)
- for ICC as a whole (ICC as an entity should be strengthened in reputation and effectiveness through collective efforts towards WBW mission)
- for members (companies who trust ICC to speak on their behalf will be served by efforts to raise the voice of global business and safeguard its value and credibility as a respected and representative organization)
- for society as a whole (ICC is a recognized authority on business self-regulation and has served as a guide for responsible business. ICC integrating best practice into the organization and encouraging it in others is essential to keep pace with society and its members expectations)
WBW AmbassadorsWBW ambassadors are high-level ICC stakeholders who know and understand ICC, endorse the WBW goals and are willing to assist the steering committee by offering guidance, making recommendations for representative posts to be filled, and by helping the initiative have influence where it counts. Current WBW Ambassadors:
- Cindy Braddon – Vice President, International Affairs for McGraw-Hill Financial
- Maria Fernanda Garza – Chair, ICC Mexico
- Cherie Nursalim – Executive Director, GITI group and ICC Executive Board member
WBW PartnersWorld Business Women Network Partners are other initiatives promoting gender diversity in the voices representing and leading business who have partnered with WBW to exchange information and mutually-reinforce common goals.
If you are an ICC stakeholder or network interested in working with WBW, please send an email with details on your interest and request to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our conversation: WBW on LinkedIn